Wellington Chic is growing Lifestyle Blog where I write a lovely mish-mash of Blogs about Single Parenting, Teenagers, Travel, City Living, Adventures, Reviews and so much more….
I’m Parenting Alone a 15 year old, so offer a slightly unconventional, unique, but well sought after view and experience to readers both in Wellington, throughout New Zealand and the world.
I am open to looking at:
• Working with lovely Sponsors 😉
• If you are interested in forming a working relationship and seeing your events or
• products benefit more from readers hearing first hand experiences through my
• sponsored post we can work out a unique campaign to work together.
• Advertising on our site
• Product & Service Reviews
• Reviewing services openly and honestly.
• My reviews will always be completely un-biased and independent and simply
• ‘what I think’. Have a look at some:
• Review: NZ Opera La cenerentol – by a ‘non-opera go-er’!
• Review: Singin in the Rain
• Review: ecostore Volumising Shampoo & Conditioner
• Review: Loreal Paris Elvive Smooth intense anti-frizz serum & Extraordinary oil
• Review: Blueant Q3 Premium Smarthphone Bluetooth earpiece
• Review: Vitarium Sugar Free drinking mix
• We love checking out new products that interest us and giving them away.
Contact us now telling us what your proposing using the form below and we we send you details: